Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Why I Love Him So


There are so many reasons why I love my husband. When we first got married, I knew that he was gentle, focused, intelligent, protective, sweet -- you know the type of characteristics that a girl falls in love with.  Over the last few years, we've grown to understand each other more deeply and truly realize that we couldn't run this race without one another.

Being pregnant has allowed my love for him to grow so deep that I view him as completely different person.  I've learned so much more about him.  How so?  Ken has cared for me in so many ways during this journey (that I didn't know was possible because he's already so good at it) -- whether he demonstrates his love by cooking, showering me with an early 'push' gift, holding my hair back at the toilet (LOL), or sleeping next to me on the floor when I can't move from the sofa.  Insert photo below. Our first trimester has brought us closer -- so much closer -- in our relationship.


It sounds a little cliche because women often brag about having the best husband in the world. Well, I do. There isn't another guy in this world that can hold a candle to him. He is truly the best and why I love him so...

2 comments:

  1. Loved EVERY single post. SO happy for you two! Thanks for sharing about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...That is so sweet of Kenny. He is really living his vows. It says in sickness and in health till death do you part. Thanks for sharing your big announcement with me. Can't wait to see baby Brown. I do know they will not be chewing no gum per mother brown. Lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete