Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Staying Fit


I started working out with a personal fitness trainer this week.  Staying fit before, during, and after pregnancy has always been a top priority for our family. Also, eating healthy.

Ken is really good about staying disciplined when it comes to working out. Me, on the other hand, I'm horrible when it comes to actually getting in shape. Once I'm there, I'm good to go!

I had a conversation with my healthcare provider about what exercises I can and 'can't' do during pregnancy.  My current workout plan consists of high reps and low weight. To add, we toss in a few boxing exercises when neccessary.  Super exciting!

Although I was super sluggish when leaving the gym, I felt amazing the following day. High energy, great mood, and zero nausea!  Let's see how this journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment